Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Daryl!

Just wanted to tell my sweetheart Happy Birthday! I am married to the most amazing man! He is my best friend and a great dad to our children. He is always jumping in and helping me around the house and with the kids. We love him and appreciate all he does for our family. He is always trying so hard to make our lives easier. He shows unconditional love to everyone and is a great friend to many people. I want him to know how much I love him and what he means to me. Have a great day Honey! We LOVE You!!!

1 comment:

  1. Considering I didn't get you a card, (jonna can get one a lot cheaper at walmart)Consider this your birthday wish from the azraders.

    sung to the tune of I hope they call me on a mission.
    I hope you have a happy birthday.
    cuz it's- the only one you get this year.
    You might- be finding more grey hairs.
    but don't you fret though cuz I don't think no one cares.

    I love ya Daryl. (by the way- did you know it is not only a tradition to sing to my siblings on their birthdays but a definite privilege. :P )

    ReplyDelete