Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Visiting Grandma Elda

After our fun we had on Monday :( we never made it to see Grandma Elda so we went Tuesday morning before I had to be to work. So the kids missed the morning at school but thought this was something special for them. Chelsie had to be at school and was unable to go with us. Bummer! We had a great time. Grandma Elda is so special to me and she always makes you feel like you are the most special to her. I have many fond memories of growing up next door to her and baking and taking piano lessons from her (well we were supposed to be playing the piano but many times we just spent time talking or pretend baking in the kitchen). She is an example to me of unconditional love and has endured this life pleasing to those around her and to her Heavenly Father. I am so proud to be her granddaughter. I love you Grandma!

3 comments:

  1. We had fun visiting with her too! She is so neat and special! Wish we could see her more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonna. It is Robin. Just found your blog through Denise. What a beautiful family you have. I remember Grandma Elda too. I know she wasn't my grandma, but that is what we called her. I think it was because our parents were so close and we hung out with you guys all the time. She is a really great lady.

    ReplyDelete