Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Wish List!

Well we have been on Spring Break for one week now with one more to go! Wow the break has been great! So much fun with no structure!! So I had a list of things to do while on break and so far accomplished only a few on the list. So far I have slept in at least twice! Spent some time with my kids just relaxing and we finally had a family picture taken! Thanks to my friend Kathleen. Thank you so much for being patient with us Kathleen. We went out in the evening and ran out of day light and had to try again the next morning. If one day of getting 5 kids ready was not enough we had to do it again. We did have fun the second day and got alot of good pics. It's amazing to look at these pics and look at how big the kids are getting and wonder where the time is going. It has made me realize how fast time goes by and how we really need to spend time with those that matter most to us because soon the time will be gone and we will miss all the little things that matter most.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures and I love you so much Jonna and the kids are growing so big and that really makes me feel so old. I want copies of all the pictures. I love you all so much and miss you Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonna, thank *you* for letting me experiment on your family! I'm glad you got some pictures that you liked. I always get sooo nervous when I have to take pictures for someone else. It was great practice! And I absolutly love the ones Daryl took for us too! So, thank you Daryl for a great picture I can finally hang on my wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture. I truly can't believe you are a mom of five and such a grown up bunch. Congratulations on your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete